The Summer Mix Series is a free for all of creative musical mixes. However, there are a few guidelines to keep in mind. You must adhere to these for mix acceptance.
- Choose a theme for your mix. No "Best of Summer" or "What I'm Listening to Currently." Use that imagination muscle and be clever.
- 80 minutes maximum length, no exceptions.
- You host the files for your mix.
- MP3 files only - no m4a, m4p, wma, ogg, wav, etc. This isn't about fidelity, this is about the most widely accepted format. MP3 ONLY.
- Create a detail page containing your mix title, tracklisting, cover art, and link to the zipped mix. Feel free to use this template if you are HTML ignorant.
- No more than one mix submission per person. You get one chance, make it good.*
These are not mandatory but put forth as a catalyst to get your creative juices flowing. Feel free to conjure up your own or claim one of these!
Every BandLinked Together
All Bleeps,Bloops & Blips
Songs forProud Parents
Songs FromBeyond The Grave
Songs That DefinedYour Youth
SweetSongs About Murder
Music To HelpFall Asleep
Music To HelpWin Ladies Hearts
Rise AgainstThe Government
Pop SongsWritten to God
Songs To SingIn Drunken Enjoyment
Good Songs,Guilty Pleasures
UndeniablyCruel Pop Songs
Soundtrack for aSchoolyard Bully
MakingWes Anderson Jealous
Comedians doingAll Comedy
Floor ShakingDance Jams
80 Minutes,200 Short Songs
Putting my foot down this year, no "Best of Summer" or "Current Favorites" mixes this. Be clever or be denied!
Ready to go? Great! Be sure to fill out the entire form and double-check those guidelines. Once your mix is approved you'll see it listed below!
- Your Name:
- Your Email:
- Mix Title:
- Mix Theme:
- Mix Detail Page Link:
Stats are based on user clicks and not to be considered 100% accurate. All submissions were great!